Sunday, May 11, 2008

Prayers for Parenting


Please submit your prayers or helpful comments for parenting, because every parent needs help at some time or another. Below is my short prayer .

Dear Lord,
We are thankful for the children that You have so mercifully placed in our care. Thank you Lord for loving us, and counting us worthy to receive such an honor as parenthood. Now Lord, we pray that you will continue guiding us along this journey of parenting. Lord, as you direct us please teach us not only to be hearers of your word, but teach us to follow your lead. Help us to be parents who live according to Your will and according to Your way. We give you the honor and the praise, in Jesus name, Amen.

A Parent’s Request from Lourdes

Lord, make me fair and just, so considerate and companionable to my children that they will have a genuine esteem for me. Lord bless me to be worthy of their love and good enough to be imitated by my children.

No comments: