Monday, May 5, 2008

Welcome!




Prayers & Prayer Requests

Prayersinc. (www.prayersinc.com) This is where we will pray for others, ourselves and submit prayer requests. I invite you to share your comments, stories, prayers, your prayer requests, or anything that you think will make a positive difference in someone's life. You never know whose life you may touch.


Please do not think that no one wants hear "what you have to say, just read the news briefs on this Blog. I will start with prayers sent to me, praying for peace and help in America, Myanmar, Somalia, Darfur, Zimbabwe and other places all over the world in dire need of food, shelter, safety, and medical attention. These are the conditions, concerns, and issues that some are challenged with daily. Thanking you in love, and in advance... your prayers and comments are appreciated, and needed.


For me prayer is not an option but an opportunity to be a blessing in someone's life. I am not going to tell the Lord how big the problem is, but I will certainly tell the problem how Great the Lord is! " In prayer; expect setbacks, but refuse retreat."by Richard Eastman.


I look forward to your request and responses.

Much love & Many Blessings,
Mercy-Me


1 comment:

MercyMe631 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.